Sean Brady is president, Prism Decision Systems, LLC. Prism uses dynamic processes and state-of-the-art systems to maximize the human potential of client groups to make and implement decisions that achieve their preferred future. Specifically, we design and build custom web and mobile apps to support organizational decision-making, and we use face-to-face or asynchronous decision support systems to accelerate strategic planning, multi-criteria, trade-off and cost-benefit analyses. Prism is a certified Apple® developer.
Andrew Tait, Decision Mechanics Limited, is chief technology officer. Andrew’s career has been spent applying technology and mathematics to solve complex business problems. He has developed numerous custom and off-the-shelf applications that are used by blue-chip companies and national governments. In addition to development of web and mobile apps for a range of clients, Andrew is also an instructor for Learning Tree International, one of the world’s top management and technology training companies.
Provide dynamic group processes and state-of-the-art systems to accelerate group decision making.
Maximize the human potential of collaborative groups to make and implement decisions that achieve their preferred future.
- All organizations possess within them the creativity knowledge and skills to achieve their full potential.
- Every individual deserves to be treated with respect and dignity.
- All groups can be trained to think more efficiently, plan more creatively and implement more effectively.
- All individuals are interconnected and interrelated.
- Every challenge has an ethical solution.
- Even the most difficult and intractable challenges offer new opportunity.
- There are many ways to a successful, fulfilled life including time for family, travel, volunteerism, and the opportunity to pursue personal interests.
- A little more humor never hurt.
Sean Brady’s Experience
President, Prism Decision Systems, LLC 1997 – present
Board member, Broome County Council of Churches, 2013 – 2015
Board member, United Health Services Hospitals, 2012 – 2017
Board president, United Medical Management, Inc. 2007 – 2012
Board member, United Medical Management, Inc. 2004 – 2006
Manager, Strategic Planning-Generation, New York State Electric & Gas Corporation (NYSEG), 1995 – 1997
Coordinated strategic planning, alliance management, competitive intelligence and communications for NYSEG’s generation business.
Communications Specialist, NYSEG, 1991 – 1995
Project managed the Annual Report, regional and national public relations efforts, and general employee communications. In this position, established an entrepreneurial role within the company as facilitator of strategic planning, general problem solving, rate case negotiation and customer focus groups. Acquired CoNexus® for the company.
Teacher, Various Schools 1979 – 1991
Developed and implemented a program for gifted and talented students in the African Road Junior High School, Vestal, NY. The program, based on the Osborne-Parnes Creative Problem Solving Process, emphasized collaborative problem solving and conflict management skills. Taught English at Tioga Central School, Tioga Center, NY; St. Francis High School, Athol Springs, NY; and Broome Community College, Binghamton, NY.
Professional and Business Associations:
- Creative Education Foundation: lifetime member
- Society for Organizational Learning (SoL) at MIT, 2004 – present
- Farsight Group for Strategic Renewal and Innovation, 2002 – present
- Leadership 2000, Associate Partner, 1995 – 2002
- Frontier Analyst® certification, Banxia Software, 2000
- Concept Systems® certification, Concept Systems, Inc., 1999
- Advanced Facilitator Degree, Creative Problem Solving Institute, 1997
- Harvard Program on Negotiation: “Dealing With Difficult People”, 1995
- Cornell School of Industrial Labor Relations: “Interest Bargaining”, 1994
- Harvard Program on Negotiation: “Getting to Yes”, 1994
- Certified Creative Strategic Thinking Facilitator, Leadership, 1994 – 2000
- Masters Degree, English Literature, SUNY Buffalo, 1985
- Bachelors Degree, University of Toronto, 1979