Prism uses creative and dynamic group process designed to maximize the productivity of the entire group and to elicit significant contributions from each of its members.
Two key assumptions that underlie our approach to group decision-making are best exemplified by quotes from a couple of giants in the field of creativity:
We can all create a desired future instead of merely accepting what life offers.
- Sidney Parnes, Visionizing
Each of us has an Aladdin’s lamp which psychologists call creative imagination. In a genius this lamp burns brightly from birth to death. The rest of us have to rub our lamps.
- Alex Osborne, How to Think Up
We promise our clients that
- At least 30% of the group’s final output will be innovations not currently implemented
- All participants will have equal opportunity to contribute — both to idea generation and decision-making — in a way that is comfortable to them
- Where there is impasse, there will be breakthrough
- The group will collaborate efficiently — we will minimize unproductive discussion of disagreement and maximize the productive discussion of disagreement
- The outcome will be a clearly articulated path forward supported by a strong consensus
Our clients are delighted by the efficiency and effectiveness of our facilitation. Together, Prism’s dynamic group processes and state-of-the-art systems will help you accelerate and improve your decision-making.